146 N. Hamilton Road
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
WomVegas.com was created by Timothy L. Drobnick Sr. and launched on June 19th, 2010.
WomVegas.com is owned by P.E.E.L. Inc., which is owned by Timothy L. Drobnick Sr.
Tim, born in 1959 and raised in Sheridan, Wyoming, has been a lifetime entrepreneur.
As a small child with a kool-aid stand Tim Drobnick witnessed what he calls "The Secret of the Slot" that has motivated him to find this "Secret of the Slot" with every business he has built and ran during his life.
As a young man fresh out of college and determined to make a living in his hometown of only 13,000 people during the 1981 recession, he started a cleaning company and built it to 18 employees from 1981 to 1984. This was accomplished starting with only $17.
In 1984 the coal mines near Sheridan shut down and killed a lot of industry in the area causing Tim to lose his entire business and $100,000 in working capital.
Tim Drobnick moved to Denver in 1984, and then to Ohio, in 1987 where he built and ran a multi-million dollar telemarketing company from 1987 to 1995 during which time he recruited and trained well over 10,000 salespeople.
In 1991 Tim also built a factory in Cincinnati, Ohio that manufactured, wholesaled and distributed semi-loads of cleaning products all over the USA.
In 1995, after watching the internet since 1991, Tim decided to sell all his enterprises and go 100% into internet marketing, despite the warnings from his lawyers and accountants that the internet was just a fad.
Since 1995 Tim Drobnick has sold millions of dollars worth of services and goods over the internet.
He has also been an innovator of such things as:
1. The first to start an internet newsletter that created over $200,000 in profit from 1995 to 1997.
2. One of the first easy self creating website systems with 80,000 clients in 1997.
3. The first online shopping mall with over 1,200 merchants in 1997.
4. The first self-replicating banner advertising system that served over 1 billion banner views in 1998.
5. The first "Be your own ISP" software and marketing system that helped over 1,000 people start their own webhosting and dialup business from home in 1999.
6. The invention and network of the "Home Town Portal" still operating all over the world in 2005.
7. The first and only to build a website and marketing service to give away absolutely free business opportunity leads in 2007, which currently has over 50,000 members.
8. Numerous other inventions and small businesses that has helped thousands of people start their own internet businesses.
Tim has also marketed for several network marketing companies building organizations with as many as 200,000 distributors.
Tim has used all of the skills he has honed from his 15 years on the internet, and a lifetime of sales and sales management, to build a Word of Mouth Virtual Convention Center.
This fun social website, called Wom Vegas, that everyone loves, was launched on June 19th, 2010. Already, members spend as much time on WomVegas.com as FaceBook members spend on FaceBook.
The tools this website provides is to help anyone promote themselves, their business and features very popular chat rooms for business networking, games to play while getting to know potential business partners, and many other fun features.
Free members earn activity points that they can spend at auction on advertising, creating a viable way for anyone with any budget to start marketing themselves.
Sales Agents sell Promo Kits for Wom Vegas through a multi-level marketing plan that pays cash daily and has hundreds of motivated people excited about the future.
146 N. Hamilton Road
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
419,001 frequent users
See more ...
Memory Match is CASH
This is a fun game where you earn points by matching two hidden pictures and then getting points for doing so. You also get CASH for being one of the top players.
FREE LANDING PAGES
Get Landing Pages for your Business Or for almost any purpose - For FREE. NO Credit Card Required to Get Your Landing
Matt Sends money
This FREE 21 step training program teaches you how to send $K to your bank account. Earn enough to retire and do the things you always wanted to do.